
I've been visiting Jayden a lot lately, especially sense finding out I'm pregnant again. I was out at his grave probably about 4 times last week. Well Thursday when I went out there I noticed that the valentines decorations that I had left out the day before where already gone. They usually throw away the flowers and decorations...but not for a few weeks, and all the other babies still had they're decorations out.
Anyways when I got closer to his headstone I noticed that not only were all his decorations gone, so was the vase that is built into his headstone (but comes out so it can be cleaned). I was furious! so mad that I started to cry, I walked around every single Grave in the baby section hoping that maybe his Vase had just fallen out and the wind had blown it away or something (even though it's very heavy metal), but his vase was nowhere around.
I stormed up to the office and quickly told them about my Jaydens missing vase, they sat me down in the office and explained to me that evidently those vases get stolen from the baby section all the time, that people steal them and sell them! They also said a lot of times when someones vase gets stolen, they go steal one from another baby to give back to they're baby!
They said that because it's the first time this has happened to me that they'll try to find me a "damaged" one to replace it but that it will most likely get stolen again and then I'm going to have to pay $50 to replace it! Can you believe that!
Who would steal from the dead!! From a baby!! It is so upsetting to me to know that there are people out there horrible enough to do that!!....And then to hear from the cemetery that it could have been another angel parent that took it because there's got taken, I don't believe that at all!
I am so angry with the cemetery right now, my baby boy shouldn't have to have a damaged vase because some As*hole took his! and the cemetery should have better security...especially when they know that's happening out there!
Anyways when I got closer to his headstone I noticed that not only were all his decorations gone, so was the vase that is built into his headstone (but comes out so it can be cleaned). I was furious! so mad that I started to cry, I walked around every single Grave in the baby section hoping that maybe his Vase had just fallen out and the wind had blown it away or something (even though it's very heavy metal), but his vase was nowhere around.
I stormed up to the office and quickly told them about my Jaydens missing vase, they sat me down in the office and explained to me that evidently those vases get stolen from the baby section all the time, that people steal them and sell them! They also said a lot of times when someones vase gets stolen, they go steal one from another baby to give back to they're baby!
They said that because it's the first time this has happened to me that they'll try to find me a "damaged" one to replace it but that it will most likely get stolen again and then I'm going to have to pay $50 to replace it! Can you believe that!
Who would steal from the dead!! From a baby!! It is so upsetting to me to know that there are people out there horrible enough to do that!!....And then to hear from the cemetery that it could have been another angel parent that took it because there's got taken, I don't believe that at all!
I am so angry with the cemetery right now, my baby boy shouldn't have to have a damaged vase because some As*hole took his! and the cemetery should have better security...especially when they know that's happening out there!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Our office manager encouraged us to buy a different vase for that very reason. I remember the first time I went and all of her things had been "cleaned up". I freaked out. I am so so sorry. It's so wrong.
Post a Comment