It's been bothering me for over a week now, I haven't written about it because I guess deep down I was hoping for a surprise apology...No such luck.
I told one of my best friends I was pregnant again week before last...Her first words were "I think you should get an abortion." my response "WHAT?!?...Why would I do that? I want a baby! I'm happy!" She went on to say she doesn't think it's right because of how things are between me and my ex, and how she doesn't support it at all.
It was the most upsetting response I had gotten from someone about this new pregnancy, and for it to have came from one of my best friends just made it that much worse.
I was venting to one of my other friends about it...and out came something ever worse. She tells me "Don't be mad, but I agree with her." She then went on to say, "I think you getting an abortion is going to mess you up in the head, but I think it will mess you up more if you miscarry again or have what happened to Jayden repeat itself."
I was speechless, I just changed the subject and said nothing more about it. I now feel guilty that I didn't tell either of them off, but I really cant stress about it. I don't believe in abortion, I would rather leave the fate of my child's life in Gods hands rather than determine it myself.
I am so happy that Jayden is going to be a big brother. It hurts so much that some of what were my closest friends can't support me through this, especially sense they know how much I want this, but I really don't need friends like that anyways. The truth is they could never understand what it's like to lose a child, and I hope they never do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment