Sunday, December 21, 2008

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony

I've been fallowing the story of this missing little girl sense I first heard about it back in August. It broke my heart the other day when it came out on the news that they had found her remains and that the mother is being blamed for murdering her daughter. It astonishes me that any mother could hurt there child like that. I would have given my own life for my son. It just blowes my mind that that precious little girl was taken from this world from her own mother. At the same time though I think the media is penalizing the mom a little too much. The other day they where saying what a horrible person she is because she wouldn't talk to her preacher right after she found out her daughter was dead...I'm thinking you fools...what do you know about a grieving mother...When Jayden first passed away I didn't want to talk to anybody! I wanted to be alone! And the last person I wanted to talk to at that time was a preacher or priest because I was so angry with God for taking my baby away from me!

I just don't know what to think, everyone is saying that the mother is at fault, and yes she has lied...But I just can't understand how any mother could take there own child's life.

R.I.P. Caylee, play with my Jayden and all our other little ones who went to Heaven to soon.

1 comment:

MammaWarrior said...

I will say this...I think she did it so I have to disagree. BUT only God will know unless she confesses