Jayden's 2008 Christmas Ornament
My favorite gift this year.
I wasn't able to make it to the cemetery to visit Jayden today which was pretty disappointing. I was able to get off work early, but the bakery was so busy today that by the time I got off, I was covered in flower and powered sugar and was so tired that I pretty much fell asleep the second I layed down. Jaydens name was featured along with other angels in the Christmas cards to Heaven section of the newspaper today. It came out great.
The highlight of my night was definitely opening up my bracelet. When I read what it said I almost started crying. It made me feel so good to know that I wasn't the only one thinking about my little boy tonight, and that someone remembered that I too am a Mom. I Love it so much.
I also hung up Jaydens ornament in the very center of the tree so everyone could see it. He would have been A one year old this Christmas, so I picked out an ornament that I thought would fit pretty good for A one year old boy, and had it personalized with his name.
The night is lonely but not all bad. I know my son is in Heaven having the best Christmas ever.
1 comment:
The ornament is sweet. Have a gentle Christmas, and thanks for visiting and leaving such kind words for Caitlin and I.
Post a Comment