
This has been a really rough week for me but tonight coming home and finding this picture made me so happy I started to cry. For some reason seeing Jayden's name in the sand next to the sunset and the beach (my favorite place) just looks so peaceful and gentle.
I've been working in the bakery at work for this past week which is not my usual department, so not everyone knows me or everything that's happened in the last year.
I've found myself having to explain my story at least once a day. Normally that wouldn't bother me because I've become like such a robot when it comes to explaining it that I show no emotion, but for some reason lately I've been really emotional.
I think it may have something to do with the holidays coming up. I don't even remember much of the holidays last year because everything was so fresh, but this year I feel really pressured to act normal and happy for the holidays and the truth is...I really don't want to. Everyone is acting like everything is the same as it always was, but my life is far from what it was before.
3 comments:
I would love to know who did this for you! It is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see my Grace's name written in heaven amongst the angels but for now the beach, the sunset her name in the sand would be welcoming!
They are a couple I found on the miss foundation, just send them an e-mail and let them know and i know they would love to do it for you!
namesinthesand.blogspot.com is they're blog i believe it has their e-mail in it
This is a beautiful picture. The light brings so much life to Jayden's name. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment